First fifteen months of Yuvalay
Yuvalay was incepted in July 2014 with a focus on finesse required for success and unleashing the true capabilities of the nation's youth. In retrospect, the journey till now gives us immense satisfaction as well as strengthens us to strive for more.
Every idea is tested and Yuvalay is no different. From empty classes to begin with to have students wait for finding a place to have power packed three hour sessions - It has been a humbling as well as an extremely gratifying experience.
Key Milestones achieved includes:
- 100 Programs conducted
- 1400 Students attended the Yuvalay programs
- 7000 Training hours completed
- 40 diverse topics on which training has been imparted
- 25 expert faculty members have taken training sessions
- 300 students participated in a single program at Faculty of Technology and Engineering
- 200 books library focused on motivation and self development was started on 10th October, 2015
As we move forward, we aim to touch 4000 students and complete 25000 training hours in a span of three years and establish Yuvalay as a premier national brand for individual development.
Yuvalay is committed to provide a platform to learn and grow as we move towards achieving our mission to create an environment and share tools for holistic development of the youth. It gives great fulfillment to have students come share a positive feedback about the programs which have marked a significant impact in their personal as well as professional lives.